Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I've done the Dandelli trip with Daytripper and could recommend it, it was a great trip and well worth the money and very well organised. Cant comment on the other but as far as seeing tigers in the wild you have to either go well south into Karnataka or way up north into the likes of Rajistan and both options cost quite a bit and involve flights or long train journeys and will be quite costly Alan
went at xmas and done the dandeli trip which was great wnen we got there,but it was the 5 hours getting therewhich was a pain in the bum due to the bumpy roads
oh go on the dandelli trip! its great! the bus ride thre is around 4-5 hours but you get to see lots of the countryside! its not to bad!

do the white water rafting, its brill! I had never done it before and was a little nervous, but the guide is great and the river is pretty calm! just sail down for most of the ride! Its great!
Done the trip twice, well worth the long trip.where else in the world could you go white water rafting as cheaply ,coracle trip is an experience-searching for crocs in a saucer made out of canvas bags & tar !
oh yeah foirgot about the croocodiles! oh it such a great trip..................
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.