Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
We've been to Chateau Des Ormes and Les Menhirs. Personally, I would recommend Les Menhirs over Chateau Des Ormes because it is within easy walking distance of everything in Carnac and Carnac Plage so you have a much better selection of places to eat and drink without having to drive. Both sites have good pools and sports facilities and when we were at Les Menhirs there were site organised trips for off-site watersports as well as the usual football, etc.
We were at both sites before the start of the peak season (Scottish schools stop at the end of June) and even off season Les Menhirs had a lot going on. There were activities most evenings in the bar and regular organised activities during the day too. We've not come across that level of activities on many campsites on the off-season.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.