Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
We are going out 21 March returning 5 April.
We are on the same flight as you Jane, see you at the airport.
We are going on the 11th and returning on the Tuesday after Easter

Sue
We are going 20 March for 2 weeks
I'll be going the 15th march so see some off you HT'S there.
wow....looks like we will ALL be there! :D lets hope they dont run out of honey bee!!
And don`t forget the HT Grand Prix in Arpora too :wink:
Won't actually be there for easter this year but will be for school easter holidays (5th April) :D
We will be there for "Essex Easter" :| 2 weeks starting 1st April. All paid for now and can't wait.

Cheers
Excited Rog :wink:
:hyper :hyper :hyper ME Im going on the 16th for 2 weeks cant wait only 71 days to go
tell me more FTV what is on in Arpor..will I like it ......can I have a wee dance at it :rofl
Colleen i think you would'nt like it its the go-carting she's talking about. :yikes
We are going 20 March for 2 weeks from Manchester and staying at the Marinha Dourada
Just booked to go 6 March for two weeks so get back on Good Friday. Pity we'll miss easter but still can't wait. We've got the buzz again :P
We are going 13th March....my sons girlfreind is going with us (her first time)....sent for visas today :hyper
we go on the 11th for three weeks, we are staying at the osbourne, cant wait.
Colleen - another holiday in Goa for you this season? How i wish i was you :D
My wife and I will be there - we fly out from Brum on the 22nd March for two weeks - staying at the Marinha Dourada again...sent off for visas last week and have to pay the balance by next week!...can't wait
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.