Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
we are ! staying at parque santiago 2 in a private rental, arriving 18th march until 25th of march, can't wait !
see you there,
juby
Flying out on Good Friday (21st March) for two weeks until 4th April - staying at the Caledonia Park. Booked it 15 months ago, hoping that Siam Park would be open, but clearly Spanish mañana prevails...
Anyway, this time in 4 weeks we'll be there!
Do you need to ask me that question. ;)

of course and i will be there for my birthday again,

off on the 18th march/27th

staying in palm beach, if you look at palm beach from the front our apt is top floor, on the left, we have the last 2 balconies, and there is one at the back as well overlooking the mountians.

can't wait now, i need a holiday, i've been back from goa 2 weeks now

were flying from liverpool with ryanair, is anyone else on this flight
I wish, gotta wait till early may...................
Not going this Easter, going Dubai instead but hope to be in Tenerife for the summer at some point
I will be there 22nd to 30th March,bring on the sun.
Do you fancy a drink in the soul suite

i'm sure i can nip out of brahams and liste one night
  • Edited by allmen HT Mod 2008-02-26 23:20:22
    changed "u" to "you"
i'll be returning just before Easter the 20th - so i'm not sure if it will be busy but no doubt i shall still have a good time
do you really need me to explaine that to you

and bring me some tesco vouchers please.

just had my free holiday to goa out of them
i'll be going for easter with daughter and son in-tow, 21st march-4th april, can't wait!
staying in tenerife royal gardens, hope you all have a good one!!! :cheers
i will be there 29th march until 8th april cant wait hope its warm stoppin at los olivos playa fanabe stayed at tenerife royal gardens same time last year weather was a bit iffy
march 25th staying in the bahia principe in parisio cant wait only 17 more sleeps :tongue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.