General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
day trip Dunkirk, France = tomorrow
Jersey = March
Ireland = September
July, of to Lido de Jesolo, Italy just outside of venice
Egypt for a week in June,Turkey for two weeks the beginning of September. :sun2
Magaluf on a hen do in about 6 weeks, Turkey for a week in May then back to Majorca (Sa Coma) for 4 days in June. Also got a weekend planned in Bath. :sun2
Cayo Levantado in 4 weeks (15-29 March) :cheers

Darren
Off to El Dorado Seaside Suites, Puerto Aventuras, Mexico for two weeks in Nov/Dec

ATB,J.
We are going to Competa in Andalucia in July, I can't wait :cheers
Malaysia in April, Hamburg August, Vietnam in October and finish the year off in Goa, but i'll be trying to fit some other's in between just got to get the OH to work abit harder.
Just booked for 2 weeks in Northern Cyprus at the end of July (went last year for the first time and loved it) - nothing else on the agenda as yet?
Good stuff Irene. What resort are you going to? I've always wanted to try Cyprus but haven't taken the plunge yet.
We are going to a place called Ozankoy near Kyrenia.
We were in Northern Cyprus last year - very good value for money as not in the Euro?
Booked a villa and just got to sort out flights.
Have a good time. Do they still use the cypriot pound there?
Benalmadena first time for me and looking forward to it
London at the end of june and then tenerife in september...
I had to cancel my holiday to Costa del Sol with family in October last year after falling and breaking my foot when tidying the garden, pre holiday :( . Anyhow, I am still having physio but have booked a holiday with Saga, back to hotel Cala Vinas, Majorca in May to give me something to look forward to. I stayed there last May and really enjoyed it and want a bit of pampering after months of being unable to walk properly.

Also, thinking of booking a week back in Caleta de Fuste, Fuerteventura later in the year as I love it there. I normally book flights and an apartment independently and just chill out ( although the last two times I went there, it rained incessantly for days on end :cry )

.............. oh yes, am also thinking I will arrange for a gardener to tidy the garden in future ;)
  • Edited by ElaineM 2012-02-23 21:02:35
Mexico, May 5th, staying in the Excellence Riviera Cancun, going with husband and friends, first time long haul without the kids (21 & 18 :que ) :cheers
Offically in Ireland in September booked yesterday xx
Backpacking Thailand again... Bangkok 3 nights...train to Kanchanaburi 3 nights (Bridge Over the River Kwai)..bus back to Bangkok..later bus to Koh Samet 9 days...bus back to Bangkok one night.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.