Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Wildlife
18 Posts
That was awful....I just sat with my hands over my eyes!!! :yikes

The moral of the tale being.....keep your sausages on the breakfast table!!
Definitely serves him right,why cant people respect wild life and leave them alone.
We can watch from a distance but oh no, some just have to try and be "clever"
Well saw that coming a mile off. He only got what he deserved taunting that poor eel like that ! :tut
That was awful they shouldn't be harassing wildlife like that. Serves him right! :wink:
Shame his thumb was the only sausage like appendage the eel bit off ! What a plonker.
Would you be on about a toe, Lou?
Aw its bliss to watch knowing the moray is going to come out the victor.
It's karma, what goes around, comes around.
"Come on the fishes"

MrsMac
why on earth cant I get this to play? :hmmm

I have installed whatever it was called but I just get a screen which says 'buffering......... and then numbers scroll round in their millions more or less indefinately. :(
Well he left more than bubbles

serves him ***************************** right

Should loose his dive cert too
I can't believe what some people will do to get a "good" video or picture. When I was diving in Tiran once, we had two videographer's from a Spanish underwater videography company with us, and was shocked to turn around and see one of them holding on to a large piece of very alive coral in order to steady himself for that "perfect shot".

You see so many people in sharm feeding the fish, it really irritates me, and wish that there was more awareness of the problems it causes - not only the loss of thumbs for we humans!
Sorry Ev :oops: That's what an early morning sausage does for a girl :lol:
Doe, I had to turn my computer off and back on again after loading the programme it said it needed before I could get the video to play.
Of course Carrot

What have I done now? :bhead
That's what an early morning sausage does for a girl ... :oops: :lol: :lol:

Brilliant !

Wilson :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.