Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Hiya BAGGO,

Stop panicking, there will be more than enough places open to keep you happy :cheers . Hope so anyway because me and my mrs are off there on Friday. :tup

Regards,

Degs.
Well I'm arriving 2nd december and Benidorm will be Open it never closes.Been going there for 20 years and never seen it closed yet.
Just got back on Saturday and the like of Morgan's and Rockerfella's were full, there wasn't an empty seat. However I think some of the smaller bars are less busy, especially during the day.

luci :wave
Thanks to all those who replied to my post, im a bit less concerned than i was before and i just hope that there are some good shows on for us all who are there, if you see us over there come and say hello, we will be the ones dressed as father christmas!! salud :cheers
baggo me and my family usually go over end november begin december and have never seen any the
cabaret bars closed :cheers

hope you have a great time :cheers
What about Playa Flamenca - will it be open in the winter?
Playa Flamenca is open all year around as there are a lot of ex pats living in the area. Cold here at the moment but not as cold as the UK thankfully :) Rain forecast though the next couple of days, think i would rather the rain than the snow!
We have sheer ice in the car park outside our house in Scotland - been solid now for 2 days. Snow forecast for tonight - be thankful for Spanish weather.
Parents are in Beni at the moment and a few of the pubs are closed until Xmas week.
Just back, and to be honest it was quite quiet, sandras and the wheeltappers where both closed as was steptoes,BUT we still had a laugh and a goodtime.The rockstar bar is a winner in the day time and there 3euros fifty breakfast is a must after a hard night. The cheap and cheerful was rammed, both daytime and nighttime, uk cabaret was lively with rikki stevens and chrissy rock on. Rockerfellas was busy and the london bar was full aswell. Enjoy if your on your way out there. :cheers
Phone call from my mum who has just landed in Benidorm this afternoon - she says that the Palladium is closed until Xmas week too, the acts that normally perform there are on at Zodiacs instead.
Whilst I don't often frequent nightclubs, I do hope that most of my usual daytime bars will be open.

I wish everyone with a bar in Benidorm the best. Keep going guys, we need you.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.