Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
worried
9 Posts
Nothing to worry about there and this is the way a lot of holidays are booked.

John
thanks john just the booklet freaked me out abit
Which part is it Sooty? Would you copy it here.
hi its llucmajor calle blava sorry spelling mistake its llucmajor cala blava, this was what you were asking me?
No sorry Sooty I meant the part of the booklet which made you worry?
where it said about renting villas on the internet and not to rent them cause they might not exist and you would be ripped off
I've found the part you are referring to and it is placed there as a word of caution.

Your advert was placed by the owner on holiday-rentals which would imply that the offer is genuine as I'm sure holiday-rentals would remove the add at the first sign of trouble from a paying customer. I think Ros is issuing caution against say a private web page being set up with pictures, etc offering a Villa. Anyone could do this, then take a summers bookings, with nothing at the end of it.
If it's any help we've just booked another villa from them for October, no problems with the first one (in 2004) whatsoever.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.