Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
Yes I knew they were sorry I don't think I worded it correctly....I meant how secure would we be if they were to go bust.....I've reason to believe they are not offering this holiday as a complete package....I suspect the cruise obviously is a Thomsons one however I think the flight and transport would be with other companies.....I'm confident-ish that we would be ok on the flight as it's out of Cardiff and we don't have any low cost airlines flying out of Cardiff at the moment and as the start date for the holiday is a Fri then it could only be a Thompson.Thompson-fly or Thomas Cook flight....all of which I would think are pretty secure.....so that only leaves the transfers.....and it wouldn't break the bank to get a taxi .....so I really can't see anything wrong with this holiday....
I am sorely tempted
I can't tell you much other than they are a well known company (certainly in Scotland) and have been trading for many years so they are not just one of those pop up take your money and go companies.

I regularly see their buses and know they have a very good reputation for touring holidays.

Graham
Thank you Graham

As I say I'm sorely tempted as I can't really see what could go wrong
Tangobunny - are you sure the AI with Urquaharts includes the drinks package and they dont just mean AI for food? If it doesnt include the drinks then booking direct with Thomsons online gives you that cruise at £659 incl all transfers, or you could book cruise only at around £395 and book your own flight/transfers, that may come out cheaper. Obviously if drinks package is included then Urquaharts price is good.
It is easy enough catching a bus from Ten South airport to Santa Cruz if necessary.
I have done this cruise a couple of times if I can help with anything?

Oops sorry, just read their link, it does include drinks doesnt it, thats not bad at all
Exactly it's a really good deal
I have now e-mailed them to find out who they are using for flight and transfers....I'll go from there
Obviously I would prefer to book direct with Thomsons for peace of mind but I really can't see anything wrong with booking with this company even if they have put the package together themselves
If you pay for even part of it with a credit card then you will have Section 75 protection.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.