I booked a far east cruise which was cancelled during covid. They sent us an email which said "Your price will not increase and the same offers/promotions will be included. If you have added on any additional hotel nights stay this will transfer over to your new holiday and the same supplement applied to the cost of your booking."
I got a phone call to say that we had a unique arrangement and we had to either pay an extra £500 or cancel and get a full refund. I was put on the spot and didn't want to cancel so I paid it. only afterwards I realised what I had done. I haven't won that part of my complaint, they won't back down.

The new confirmation with flights have just come through but there was no hotel names on it so I asked for that.
in 2021 I booked 4 nights in a 5 star hotel b&b in Singapore.
The new confirmation has come through and they have changed the hotel to a 4 star hotel room only.
I emailed and said I was ok with the hotel but wanted my bed and breakfast included, which was what I paid for. They said they will look into it and get back to me next week.