Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
speaking as a father of 4 children, well they're not now of course. we never let pregnancy affect the holidays we'd booked. as my wife said "i'm not sick y'know". if there seems to be no problem with the pregnancy, then why not go? your friend can always get an opinion from her doctor which is probably the best bet. if your worried about the care she may get there, if there were any problem, is, they do have gynacol. sorry can't spell it, but you know what i mean.
best bet is to speak to the doctor though.
BOB
Hi,

I have been to Goa whilst pregnant with both my children. Both times I was approx 3 months.

I had absolutely no problems at all. I took a few more precautions that I probably wouldn;t normally eg. I wore flights socks for the long flight, and I was careful with seafood. The first time I avoided shellfish completely ( I love prawns and lobster :( ). But the second time the advise had changed, and I was told it was ok to eat hot freshly cooked seafood :) , so of course I did.

I drank plenty of lovely fruity drinks, and too be honest I couldn;t of felt better !!!

Tell your friend to go for it !!! :cheers
Thanks Bob and Mazzy , she has not been pregnant before or been to Goa before so I think she is a bit worried, I personally thought she would be fine , but was looking for another opinion, thanks :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.