General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
I love Dermot too, I think he's an excellent host.
half his sentences fade...listen carefully to him...then asks the most stupid questions at the wrong time...example Mel B (not a fan of her ) on Sunday.
Semi decent bunch this year, who are peoples favorites to win?
'Semi decent'
The right description there Phil :tup I bailed out a couple of weeks ago.
Fleur and Andrea are the front runners this year I think. This years Chico or Wagner or Jedward is a guy called Stevi, who keeps being kept in.
I would pay for Stevi to entertain me but I don't think any of the other would get my money, they may sing but the don't entertain, out of the rest I would go with Ben and fleur and maybe Jay
Stevie makes me laugh, and because my best bud hates the sight of him, I want him kept in :tup :D

TBH I've zoned out a little this year, there's no-one I'm particularly supporting.
Is it me or is this years x factor awful?!
Stevie needs to go, it's getting silly! Lol x
ChelleGre90x
Stevie needs to go, it's getting silly!

every time I've seen it I think its silly.
Keep Stevi in, Stevi, Ben and Fluer are the only ones that make it worth enduring
I see Jake Quickenden who was voted out only a month ago, has turned up in the jungle as a so called celebrity. :que
So Its Andrea, Fleur, Ben and Lauren in the semi-final. Looks like it will be Andrea, Fleur and Ben in the final then. Could be anybody's X factor then ?
I'm hoping its Andrea he seems such a nice bloke.

Fleur is good but 'I've seen her before'.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.