General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
The simplest thing would be just to go to a website like Thomson and put in your details of date and people and destination and see what price comes up.
Thanks for your reply. I've noticed that a lot of the websites are not giving christmas / new year prices yet. Hence, my question for anyone who has idea of price from christmas / new year just gone.
£2522 7 nights tenerife playa parisio, ai, flying from manchester 22/12/08 family room for 4 with portland direct.
heres another sharm nubian village ai manchester 21/12/08 £2271 7 nights
The big companies like Thomson and Thomas Cook have all been selling next winter for some time now. At least they will give you an idea of prices even if you want to eventually book through someone else.
We have booked for Cyprus with Portland - going out 24 December for two weeks all inclusive (as a couple) all in costing £1,900. Try the big companies, they are definitely selling winter holidays.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.