Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
Orley

We have been a few times in October and the weather has been very warm during the day 70's but slightly cooler at night requiring a light jumper / cardigan.

Graham 8)
Have travelled Greece especially the Islands between May?October and have always found the weather to be hit or miss, once went to Kefelonia in October the weather was horrendous another year went 1st October it was just the same as when we had been there in July
pojo
Orley we went to Zante a fwe years ago in october and although it was warm it did rain quite abit, it rained that badly one night all trips the following day to mainland where cancled water to rough for boats was what local rep told us
Hi, I went in the middle of september last year, the first day or two was lovely and then for the next 3 days we were hit by horendous storms, never seen and heard thunder and lightening like it, then it cheered up again for the last couple of days. It was still nice and quite cosy cos everywhere was laying on entertainment to keep you occupied!
we were there middle of october last year, we had about 4 sunny days out of 7, but even on the cloudy days it was still warm, on the last day it was really hot and according to friends who stayed their the week after it was glorious, apart from the occasional earth tremor or 2 :roll:
We were there a few years ago in October and although warm, we only really got 2 good sunny days in a week, plus rain on a couple of days, but not all day. The hottest sunniest day was when we went on a trip to the mainland to Olympia.
Hi Orley
we were at Zante last october, 18 - 26. The weather was warm but very overcast mid afternoon. As previously echoed at night it does go 'chilly' you will need light jacket or cardigans. Like Jackie15 states we were there when we had the earth tremors or 2 :roll: I mean 11 :cry: . Came back with wonderful tan though

enjoy :D
i went in oct last year, just for the week, we had a couple of storms... it was out of this world.... totally breath taking, i came home with a fantastic sun tan... my mate got burnt! dont let the rain put you off..... :P
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.