Spain - Canary Islands - Tenerife Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Tenerife.
Hiya
It's just a bit further back (up the main road where the Balloon used to be) from the apartments at parque de la paz and coral beach etc.
HTH a bit.
The location is fine, and it looks nice from outside.

But beware this isn't a tourist hotel it is more of a business mans hotel.

well that is what i read on a review on another site.

But on a very wet St Patricks day this year i was paddling past it, as a family entered with lilos and i asked them what it was like, and they said lovely. There is a small pool on the hotel roof.

I hope that help you
yeah thats great thanks very much. itsa good deal only prob that worries me is that i wont feel like im on holiday i.e. lazy nights chilling on balcony with glass of vino. location is ideal but its deciding whether i want a nice 4 star hotel with possibly feeling like im not in tenerife or a 2/3 star apartment for same cost without the luxury but feeling like im in tenerife for same cost.

only wish apartments had double beds in!!
also maybe xmas-new year will be more like a holiday hotel?? and les business like?
I don't think that it has balconies.

I'll just see if i can find out.
Always thought it looked more of an Office block/premises from the outside rather than a Hotel. Believe there are quite a lot of business meetings and know that property auctions etc. go on in the Hotel.
If anyone has stayed at the Zentral Center recently and would like to submit a review for the benefit of fellow travellers ... please click here.

Many thanks.

David :wave
have decided to book the Andorra apartments instead - i love my coffee in a morning out on a balcony or veranda and a nice glass of vino before i go out in an evening in the same place - as tempting as it is based on price i have decided against hotel

in fact it suddenly came to me when i saw location on a map where it was - i have stayed near them before but never realsied it was a hotel as like you say looked like offices!

think i prefer my hols to feel like ive stayed on one - i.e. couldnt imagine staying in a travel lodge etc in the reef and think thats what it would be like

thanks for all the info folks - your fab as always
Hi,

Just booked this hotel withTravel Republic in 'A' accomodation does anyone know what the A stands for perhaps Annex ?, as there are no reviews on this site, I would be pleased to hear from any one who has stayed there, there are varying reports on other sites.

Thanks

Dave :roll:
its a 4 star hotel so maybe A class. I had communication with a girl who'd stayed there (off trip advisor) and she said hotel was lovely, 4 star accom. Food wasnt up to much and was a busines hotel rather than a holiday hotel. She did however recommend it and say it was beautiful inside as where the rooms with good location it was just a bit strange walking through reception with your lilo as it was more busines people staying there.
i wouldnt worry it'll be lovely
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.