Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
ive got a good price for aegean dream but cant make my mind up or not lol oh decisions, also ive got good prices for sun city and letoonia, ive already been to letoonia and loved it but want a change, i asked hubby what he thought and all i got was a shake of the head and are you joking we havent had all of this years hols we have booked yet, way too far ahead to think about, so looks like the decision is mine help lol !!!
We've done several AIs and usually unless your hotel has any la carte restaurants where you can choose from a menu, you will find the meals are buffet only.

Pam :D
also ive got good prices for sun city and letoonia, i

We went to Sun City last year and really enjoyed it. It was smaller than we were used to but the food was a good standard - our only criticism was that there wasn't a good choice of bars to spend the evening at - within the hotel. Olu Deniz is a small resort but very beautiful.

The Letoonia has great reviews, we are looking at that but only if the price comes down. It's coming in at £2132 for the two of us in August which is a bit steep for our budget.
What are local drinks exactly? If I ask for a beer will it be Efes

We've usually had Tuborg, I'm not a lager drinker but my husband is and he copes, it's refreshing when it's hot. I can't usually get decent whisky so I try all different drinks with mixers and what ever cocktails are on offer. I can usually find a drink or two to relax with at the end of a long hard day lying down and eating :lol:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.