Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Normally about December time, as i wanted to do the same thing.
Normally about December time, as i wanted to do the same thing.

Cheers ...i don't think i can wait that long though :cry :cry :cry
Me neither and i am going in 5 days as well lol x
Rumour has it that Thomson (Tui) First Choice will go on sale on 17th December :que
Just popped into Thomas Cook. They have all the brochures and after checking on the phone, they confirm launch date is 17th December!
and yet i have been to several shops, thomas cook, Ilkinston co- op and travelcare and rang thomson up and Egypt goes on sale 18th february. They have all the caribbean out already but not the red sea.
Caribbean and all longhaul have been out for a while. I saw an Egypt brochure yesterday, so they are out April '10 - April '11 - the shops should be getting their delivery any day if they haven't already!
Is this with first choice hun because i cannot seem to get dates online for next November x
I've only seen brochures in the Thomas Cook shop - launch isn't until tomorrow, so prices won't be online until at least then!
Last year i booked mine on the 13th Nov for Nov this year i keep checking each day has my daughter wants to book up for Nov 2010 but nothing showing up as yet x
I am waiting to re book Coral Sea Resort through First Choice for Nov 2010 being too impatient for my own good I e-mailed them to ask when they would be on sale. The reply I got today said that it would be end Feb so a few more months of waiting. I did notice today that Thomas Cook are now on sale.
Thomas Cook also told me February - a few are on sale today - not many have been loaded on (trying to be patient, but finding it difficult :) - was told not until January yesterday by a telephone operator. I think it is just a case of keep checking online. No-one really seems to know!
The majority of the chain tour operators are february, i looked what was offer for SBR for next November but i could only fly from either manchester or London, and as i live in the East Midlands that wasnt an option. They have frozen a lot of flights until Jan/Feb basically because they are loading on extras daily. Its best in my opinion to wait as more brochures will have an array of prices and discounts.
Just contacted First Choice and have been told that there is no definate date for the winter 10/11 brochurse but they should be available in February...Why are they so late this year ...last year we booked 12 months before we went (in November)
The recession that is what they told me, strange really as i have had quotes for Nov 2010 from TC and Kuoni for 2 and 3 weeks, both good prices. Still waiting for thomson, portland and who i went with last year who are part of TC but cannot get a quote from and that is Panorama holidays who were well cheaper. I am not in a rush as going to Cyprus anyway in July, but i actually didnt book my holiday last year until the next february, so it must be their policy ?
If they're blaming the recession,then lets hope their prices reflect the hard times that people are having then!!! :rofl :rofl somehow i doubt they will :cry
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.