General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Thomsons/First Choice are on sale now.
Thomson/First Choice winter 2010/11 - not on sale yet for the RED SEA
  • Edited by cazB 2009-11-05 13:49:10
Thomson on sale for long haul product at the moment, will be on sale for short and mid haul on 17 December.
Thanks for the info. Do you think Thomas Cook will launch at the same time? Its very late this year. I was all booked this time last year and got a great deal to Turkey.
Thanks Shirley v. I'm tempted to go away for Xmas 2010 - so need to see the prices.
Does anyone know if the date is still 17/12 for launch of short/mid-haul holidays. No-one seems to know!
I would imagine it'll be eithr 17th Dec or they'll leave it until January which is the busiest months for travel agents anyway. I checked with my local Thomas Cook the other day and their staff don't even know when it's being released and they haven't had the brochures yet.
Just popped into Thomas Cook. They have all the brochures and after checking on the phone, they confirm launch date is 17th December!
I don't think they really know. Some are loaded onto the system on their website, but I think they are going to have this years' Winter push after Xmas. Case of wait and see.
I went into Thomson today and they said the 2011 were up on the internet (want to book Marsa Alam with Thomson) but they're not. Anyone know why they're so late this year?
I've booked with Thomas Cook. They loaded a lot more on after Xmas. I rang Thomas Cook and they gave me an additional 6% off the online price.
I've been checking Thomson and they still haven't loaded any on for Europe.
Thomas Cook don't do Marsa Alam. I might check Airtours as they're owned by the same people, I think? THomas Cook have got all the other Red Sea resorts up until April 2011 now.
Thomson Definitely on sale next tuesday
I can only speak for longhaul, but both TC and Thomson are now on sale.

Helen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.