Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi JMK.

David's post didn't mention Bristol, so maybe Pegasus just don't fly from there (or here in my case!). At least we now have Easyjet offering some competition, but for a long time it's seemed that the cheap deals require a long slog to the likes of Gatwick. And I don't think there's any sign of a direct flight to Izmir or Istanbul from Bristol.

Cheers.
No he didn't but there was a newspaper article mentioning Bristol to Dalaman. I didn't think the Manchester ones were that cheap though. I travel out 4 or 5 times a year. This year I have booked flights with easy jet at £160 return from Bristol in August so that was great. I have reasonable flights in April with Thomas Cook. Got them when they dropped £50 the other day. I hope Easyjet increase availablity for next year. They don't start until July. I was just looking round for May/June flights. The secret is to watch the prices and book as soon as you think you see a good deal. Thomas Cook are reasonable at the moment so will probably book with them today.
Oh yes David, have you looked at Birmingham and Cardiff. If you are living near Bristol both of those airports are less hassle to get to than Gatwick.
I paid £180 return from Gatwick with Onur through Aegean Flights. I thought that was good value. A friend of mine has looked for the same dates in May and has found flights through Pegasus for £140! Bargain!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.