Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
we stayed in the revoli playa!had all you asking for!and if you ever want to go to the town it is about a 10 minute walk down a hill!had and xcellent holiday,and went bacj there before xmas!and it has all been re-decorated e.t.c!
hi debs i went to pr 26 december stayed at the terrazamar sunsuites there brand new ive a 5 year old the pool area is really good kids pool small playground from may they they do kids club appartments spotless terraces huge its with airtours or direct holidays i found out you can book hotel direct and flightd sepertly and save a few 100 pounds also marins suites there 4 star kids club we called in and ad a look round there were lovley we normley go to tenerife every year but enjoyed pr can you tell me good family hotels we normaly stay at nogal beach in tenerife thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.