Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Have you checked out our reviews for these accomodations HERE

They may help you decide.

Kath HT Admin
Its only my opinion but i have stayed in the Lantiana, and its superb.
The location is better than the other two, your only 2 mins from Fig Tree Bay. Also bear in mind that you have to pay for the air con at the Rising Star and this can add up over 2 weeks, air con at the Lantiana is free. We didnt suffer any noise at the Lantiana as they are just set back from the Alva on the main drag. The pool is nice at the Rising Star, but some people complain about the walls being thin, and being able to hear everything. Your fella can use the Gyms at any hotel for a small fee, the one at the Sunrise Beach is good. I used to walk off the beach and straight in to Constantinous the Great and use the Gym for free, i did take some money to pay but no one was there. It is all a matter of opinions but this is only mine, im sure other members will share other views.
My son and his family stayed at the Lantiana for 2 weeks last July and loved it. They said the apartments were lovely and clean and they were more than happy with all aspects of the hotel.

We were in the Alva in June and 'sneaked' up to use the Lantiana pool almost every day. It is a very good size and beds were always available, I was definately impressed.

Cheers,
Jinty
thank you guys!!

I think im gonna stick with my first choice of the lantiana...besides its closer to one of our favourite restaurants ' promises' and as you say the air con is free! its also cheaper to go too!

Think i will miss the view of the sea...last year we stayed in the silver sands and the view from the apartment was brilliant....but im sure ill love it where ever i go and its nice to have a change!

is the lantiana near the crazy golf?? what are the prices like at the pool bar and what kind of snacks do they do?

happy holidays everyone!!
The crazy golf is next door, the snacks are lovely and not to expensive.We do spend a little more in 2 weeks in Cyprus than Spain or Greece, but it is worth it. Im going to Fuerteventura in March but may go to the Lantiana in september, when are you going?
im going in june and i cant wait...love cyprus!
We have just booked Lantiana,had several accomodation choices but have been swayed more towards Lantiana due to the reviews on this website and this one was cheaper,only negative is rubbish flight times but we can put up with that :D :D
yeah the flight times are pretty stupid but they always are from east midlands!
price was good though and its all booked now so i cant wait...counting down the weeks til 17th june!!! yay!!!
I also swayed towards lantiana because of the good reviews on here and other sites so lets hope it lives up to these reviews...im sure it will!
Dont worry you will be fine, i have stayed in the Lantiana a few times. I live in Derbyshire so dont mind going from Birmingham, the flights are good with Airtours 07:00 in the morning. I am going to Fuerteventura in March and Protaras in September, i usually get hammered with under occupancy. I found 2 weeks S/C in the Alva with Thomson last night for £904 for 2 weeks which i thought was very good.
yeah that is quite good! i paid £780 for a week self catering for two adults to lantiana with mytravel. the flights are with excel airways never flown with them before! the under occupancy does normally put the price up for me too but luckily lantiana was offering a one bed apt for same price as some other hotels were charging for studio! yay!
today clear sky bright a nippy 62 deg F keo cold, wine fine, five kings excelent, back next week..

Pub dog if you see this i will be free looks like friday will bell you thursday

bye folks

ps i havent been on this computer or the other half will kill me

wizard
Wizard your on holidays get off!
:wave
Sarah
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.