Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
We stayed at the Golden Star on a couple of occasions several years ago. We had 2 brilliant holidays. The apartments were great then and right beside the beach yet still only about 300m from main strip. There is a good supermarket beside them and The Rising Sun Pub right across the road where Airtours put on evening entertainment.
The Lantiana is on the main road which runs parallel to main strip. I think they may be slightly newer and are also not far from restaurants / bars etc. but a bit further from the beach.
I'm sure either would be great......but personally I would choose Golden Star purely because of location.
I prefer the location of the Lantiana personally, 2 mins from fig tree bay, and close to the strip. I have stayed in the Lantiana and it is excellent.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.