Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
I have stayed in the Lantiana and they were very nice, i have not stayed in the rising star but they seem to get good reviews. The Lantiana is a lot closer to Fig Tree Bay. Whichever you choose i dont think you can go wrong.
Hi, they do have 2 bed apartments at the rising star because we are booked one from this wednesday for 2 weeks, we booked through direct holidays, i believe there are only 2 2bed apartments in the complex. Will do a review when we return, :lol:
Thanks for your reply MandyK. I decided to go with the Rising Star apartments and booked with Direct Holidays as well last night but definitely booked a 1 bed apt. Does it say 2 bed apt on your invoice? I think I will also email them and ask. That will be brilliant if they are 2 bed.
Hi, yes we definitly have a 2 bed apartment, its on the invoice and as there is 5 of us we needed a 2 bed, i checked with the hotel direct also and they confirmed we have a 2 bed which are on the top floor. Perhaps they only have the 1 beds left for when you have booked as i know they are very popular Can't wait now!!
Hi there, I checked on their website and it does say there are studios, 1 bed and 2 bed, so it looks like you were lucky enough to get a 2 bed. Unfortunately it wasn't an option when I booked, although I shall email them direct a little nearer the time to see if we can upgrade. Have a great time and let us know what the complex is like when you return. Only 5 more weeks and we'll be there too!!
Hi, just to let you know i'm back from my 2 week stay at the rising star, our apartment was in fact 3 bedroomed not 2 as we had booked so this wa a nice surprise as my son could have his own room. Our apartment was huge with 2 balconies which both had full sea views, very clean, couldn't fault it. We also had 15 people staying in the apartments who had come out for our wedding and they were all very pleased too. We found everything about the rising star great, location, food, pool etc, i hope you have as good a time as we did!!
Mandy :lol:
Mandyk - Thank you for adding your comments about the Rising Star ...and congratulations. I'm pleased you all had a great time.

Would you mind just letting me know if you can hire towels from the Rising Star. We've previously stayed at complexes where towels are hired out for 10 euros deposit, which saves on suitcase space and weight.

Many thanks.
Hi, i don't think you can. they do ask that you do not remove anything from the rooms. ie towels, glasses etc , a couple of our party actually forgot their towels and brought some from a shop nearby for about £2.50 each and then just left them there, which is what i think i would do as they do take up a lot of room and weight in the case, hope this helps,

mandy :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.