Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
The Don Miguel I apartments have 3 bedrooms and can be booked with gestaltur.com , have a look at their website. These apartments are actually on the seafront in a great location.

Hope you find what you are looking for.

Sue :)
We stayed at the Don Miguel I last year, it is on the first floor and has 3 bedrooms and has fantastic views. It is very tatty inside though :( , It can be booked through Gestaltur as Sue said above.

Katy
Many thanks to you both for your replies.Do you know if there's a good size pool here?
The pool is at the back of the block and is not that big but normally no-one uses it, it never had any water in it last April, but when I had a nosy last week it had water in it.

Katy
I emailed Gestaltur to book the apts but there is no availability for the dates i need.I seem to be stuggling to find a 3 bed apt in Benidorm,but if any one can help please let me know.

Pat
pat have you tried mckenzie cook? they specilize in acomodation in benidorm.and they do 3 bedroom apartments i booked with them last july good company to deal with

their web address is
http://www.letsgo2benidorm.com
Hi Helen,
many thanks i rang them yesterday and they dont have any 3 beds available,so its back to the drawing board.I have been searching all morning and found only 1,Don Miguel 2,but they are on a steep incline and aren't suitable.I may have to take a 2 bed,but i need to find an apt which has a good sofa bed as most of them dont and its for my 18 yr old son who is quite a big lad .

Thanks Again Helen.
Regards
Pat
Gemelos 22 has 3 bedroom apartments in them. They are private apartments and are situated between the Indoor market and Hotel Melia, on the flat. I have stayed in a 2 bedroom one. They are fantastic, just read the reviews in hotels section. I will check some agencies to find who lets the 3 bedroom ones out and get back to you. Karen
Thanks Karen,have just spoken to someone about them and she told me they do 3 bed but they are on 30th floor and as i suffer with vertigo i could book it.She offered me a 2 bed,and i wouldn't mind that but i need to know if there is a proper sofa bed not just a narrow sofa that we had last year.I have been given a price for Halley apts on a 2 bed,£1276 total including flights which is very cheap but i dont know of these apts.
I'll keep looking and hopefully find a decent 2 bed.

Regards
Pat
http://www.costablanca-apartments.com/new-gemelos22.htm.
These let out the 3 bedroom apartments. But if you only need it for 6 people it for then a 2 bedroom one will do as a sofa bed is also in the living room. Lots of angencies do them, just type Gemelos 22 in google. I used this spanish firm to book mine : http://www.espis.net/rent_01.html
If you click on Picture gallery, left hand side there are lots of photos. If I can be of any more help, feel free to contact me. Karen
Pat, The one we stayed in had a very good double sofa bed. In fact the best I have seen in any apartment. My 14 year old son slept on it, but as many agencies rent out different apartments in the complex, that might not apply to them all. Karen
I was going to suggest Gemelos 2 or 4 via Beninter but their site isn't working properly (I hope they haven't gone bust, I'm booked in soon!) Their two bedroomed apartments have a proper sized double bed-settee in the lounge and often another one in the balcony (as well as the two twin bedded bedrooms, which sometimes also have extra small beds underneath a couple of the proper beds) They have two bathrooms as well, which is useful.
Hi thanks for the info,would you recommend the gemelos 2 and 4 for families and also is there a large swimming pool?

Regards
Pat
I have just been checking on the website and they dont mention aircon,would this be necessary in September?

Pat
Pat. Found this website with a few apartments and it tells you what they have. You can also book through these, but I noticed keys have to be picked up elsewhere. Depends on what date in September you are going, but personally I always book places with A/C and thats why I recommend Gemelos 22 as it has, great pools including a covered one if the weather is bad, and very family friendly. Karen
http://www.benidorm-apartments.co.uk/1.php?nextpage=search&language=1&target=4XbenidormXg3
Hi Karen thanks,i have looked at this web site earlier but did.nt notice the meditarraneo apts.They look superb so have emailed them to see if they are available.The only thing though which i.ve just noticed is the area,it says Rincon De Loix and it may be on a steep hill.

Regards
Pat
The meditarraneo are on the flat but they are quite a walk to the beach etc, past the Levante Cub and almost opposite Benidorm Palace if you know where that is. Check in the maps section here and it will give you an idea. These are only a couple of years old and may not yet be on the map. Karen
Karen & Pat ... in case of any confusion, I suspect you may be talking about two properties which are completely different in style, facilities and location - the Mediterraneo 43 Apartments and the Hotel Mediterraneo Benidorm.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.