General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
in november i went barcelona for my 40 birthday u can not go wrong ?stopped at the the lleo hotel in the city centre ?if u want any more question just ask ?
Madrid is a lovely destination, loads to do, plenty for kids to do and excellent weather. Excellent hotels too. Denny
When in March? As a variation to Disney you could try Europapark in Germany but they don't open until 15th March.

Nearest aiports are Basel (easyjet + Swiss) or Baden (Ryanair). They have a couple of on site hotels and there are plenty more in the area.
we went for our anniversary to slovenia with ellie in tow aged 8 and she loved it, lots of interesting things for the kids to see and do, we went in 1 of the worlds biggest caves amazing experience and ellie really enjoyed this, we visited this fab lake with an island in it ,so had a boat trip to the island went into the church she rang the church bells, then we went on a horse and cart around lake bled. such a scenic pretty country. we went to ljubljana, again ellie enjoyed this we went on a river trip and to see the castle via a mini train. ive put some photos in the gallery so have a look , im happy to answer any questions
What about Croatia, Sardinia, corsica a lot closer than flying to Egypt for a few days!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.