Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
I don't know where you were,but i certainly know where your post took me to!!
Well it doesnt sound like Southend thats for sure :lol:
Ahhhh fantastic!!! :) I really 'lived' that as i read it, ...... so amazingly realistic, well written steve by the way thanks a lot for the fab photos received successfully
chilly x
hi..sam....and it certainly was not scarborough....john-doe..
Wow thats sounds realy good samtheboat are you a writter or have you thought about it as i could keep on reading keep up your Fab work,

I think i might just check it out in 11 days time
:pele

Pip
x
You are all so kind,
No not a writer, just memories of the past few years.
Oh thanks! That was brilliant! Sitting here in gale force winds and cold! I want to go back so much! Knowing a lot of my friends are still there dosen't help! Roll on December 27th!! :lol: :lol:
Mr Samtheboater that was truly fantastic!!!! :D I thought I was at Baga Beach. You summed up everything beautifully.
Well written Steve
See you next Feb Mate :glynis
Alan
mr boat, as i read the passage i could feel the sun rising and giving off its heat before dropping down on the horizon a you got to the end,brillaint,thanks,steve.
Fantastic, cheers Sam im just dusting the red sand off my feet 8)
Steve you romantic old fool, didn't realise you had it in you, Very impressive observations, sounds much like the daily 'rush' I love to watch from my balcony, :glynis see you next season, with that old reprobate Goonerfan'
Lin
Thanks Lin :hmmm
See you in Feb as well :glynis
Alan
It's true.......words can paint a picture :lol:
Brilliant stuff Sam............now if i could only get this bleeding red dust outta my toenails...........
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.