Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Sleeps.......If I have enough cash to splash on a white gold solitaire ring I am taking you with me so I get a good deal :D Fizz :tup
An update to this thread to help anyone who plans to buy jewellery in Goa.

We used Living Jewels in Candolim purely on the recomendation of members here.

Terrific personal service.Attentive and helpful and not at all pushy my OH chose a 18 carat white gold and diamond ring.

I had originally thought to take a jewellers glass to look at the diamonds but in the end I just sat there meekly letting my OH design the ring.

I just decided whatever the price I would bite the bullet and pay it.I had a budget in mind and was prepared to go over it if I had to.

As the discussions wore on I had visions of a £1000 to £1500 price tag so when we agreed on £520 I nearly snapped his hand off.

The ring was ready in two days and the look on her face when we collected it was priceless.She was nearly in tears and clearly delighted with it and I was delighted with the price.

So today I had it valued and the valuation came out at £1500.

So thanks to everyone who helped and Living Jewels have gained another loyal customer.

Papa
I do hope this doesn't turn into another 13 pages and 258 posts about "my diamonds are bigger than your diamonds" :duh

"This is a holiday forum" - now where did I read that? :think
Max,

Just imparting information.What members choose to do with it is up to them.Thought this forum was to inform and discuss.

Papa
Papa
thanks for the update.

As one of the people who recommended Living Jewels, I'm really pleased to hear that you were happy with the service, your OH was more than satisfied and that the valuation back home was good.

You may even have been in the shop at the same time as we were.
Prettypollycat

Thanks for the reccomendation.A very good experience.My only worry now is now that she has discovered Living Jewels my wallet may become severely depleted on future trips.

The things we do for our loved ones.

Papa
Papa
don't worry about things that you can't influence. :D

Believe me - your wallet WILL become severely depleted.

I have a standing joke with Perry that if I have a mega-win on the lottery, I will buy a 2 carat internally flawless (IF) color D diamond - and Perry will be very happy as he will be able to retire. :hyper
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.