Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Pefki Islands resort in Pefkos is lovely.Pefkos is a small resort not far from Lindos , loads of excellent places to eat out and with a nice relaxed atmosphere.
Pefki islands resort is beautifully clean 2 minutes from the beach with 2 lovely swimming pools.
We went in August 2005 and we loved the place , I did a review on here.
The Atlantica Princess in Ixia is excellent and very popular. It's very family orientated and fairly close to Rhodes Town for those of you that want to explore, take boat trips, etc.
We also stayed at the Pefki Island Resort last August, we had three apartments and these were all allocated together.

The resort was clean, and staff very helpful.

Plenty of restaurants within 10min walk, in Pefkos.

Look in the Thomson Brochure.

Kaz.
Check out the video of Pefki islands on the Thomson website I can promise you it is really that nice so laid back , very relaxing and the staff were very friendly and welcoming.
i second that about the atlantica princess, in ixia, a very family orientated hotel, very clean, good food, there were fifeteen of us ranging from 1 to 60 and had a great time. take a look in the reviews at top of page, i am sure you will enjoy it there.

jeppo9

link to reviews
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/greece/rhodes/ixia/atlantica-princess-aparthotel/

wizard
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.