Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
I can thoroughly recommend the Mirador del Atlantico in Playa Amadores, beside the fantastic man made beach at Playa Amadores and which is right next door to Puerto Rico Beach via a cliff/coastal path. It has plenty to do in and around the complex, easy access to the great beach, and if you want to party it up a bit, you are only a short and cheap taxi ride away from the Europa Centre in Puerto itself.
See the review I posted, along with others, having returned from there just recently -
http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/canary-islands/gran-canaria/playa-amadores/mirador-del-atlantico-aparthotel/

Anything else, just ask
RJ
Have just come back from 2 weeks at the Barcelo Las Margaritas with First Choice. Could not fault the apartments/hotel. The apts are in one block and hotel in another in fantastic safe landscaped grounds.

I will be posting a hotel report shortly so have a look in the hotel reviews. I'll try and add some piccies to the gallery as well.

My lads are 12 and 10 and had a whale of a time. There was always plenty for them to do and also all the younger children were kept entertained by either the First Choice who were surprisingly very good and the hotels own animacion team.

We were in the apartments self catering however when we checked in the receptionist gave us details on up grading to either b&b, half board or even AI, and they were all cheaper than if we had booked it through First Choice.

Would not hesitate in recommending as anexcellent family base and will be looking to book again for next year.

If you gave any further queries pm me.
John
Sorry should have said that Las Marg is in Playa del Ingles - the quieter part of the resort but within 5-10 mins walking distance of two of the centres
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.