Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi, sorry to leave so little detail.
The main issues are getting a room/rooms ajoining for the 5 of us, hence being so vague.
When you check online with tour companies, with limited time it is very hard to find family of 5 accomodation.
Ideally being central to a town, kids club and entertainment and large pool but not a necessity.
As long as its sunny! :cheers
Robo,

Your question rang a bell !

Have a look at this topic where somebody asked the same question although it was purley regarding Es Cana.

Good Luck

John
the hotels that do interconnecting rooms in es cana,are, hotel cala nova,and the miami, i think there is an odd one or two at the caribe. i think most of the fiesta group hotels do interconnecting,ie. fiesta tanit in cala gracio,don toni in playa den bossa etc.the san miguel hotel and beach club in porto san miguel, have interconnecting rooms and the presidente hotel in portinatx has rooms that sleep 5. mo.
In the San Antonio Bay area there is the Playa Bella apartments with huge two bedroomed apartments, the Costa Sur/Sol Post hotel have adjoining/interconnecting rooms. I've stayed in both these complex's and can recommend them as good places to stay. :sun2
Good pool and great entertainment for children at the caribe the entertainment staff worked very hard with the children, loved ES Cana very nice safe and relaxing place, but still plenty to do and see, family based resort
hotel orquidea - santa eulalia, been there 3 times in a row - excellent!!!!!, can send mor details if still needed since u sent this ages ago but i have only just got on this forum

tracie
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.