Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Hi, sorry to leave so little detail.
The main issues are getting a room/rooms ajoining for the 5 of us, hence being so vague.
When you check online with tour companies, with limited time it is very hard to find family of 5 accomodation.
Ideally being central to a town, kids club and entertainment and large pool but not a necessity.
As long as its sunny! :cheers
Have a look on the Thomson website
Orquidea hotel does rooms for 5 people also for self catering the Eden apartments are family friendly.
Alternative: Tenerife - Fiesta Hotel Paraiso Floral do suites for 5 people this is an All Inclusive Hotel bookings with Portland.
Hope this is of some help.
I'm of to the altamar and we have a 2 bedroom apt booked, this is in puerto rico, got a great price to £ 2200 for 4 at half board. This was booked through thomas cook.
Why not rent a villa? There are loads to choose from on Gran Canaria. See the ownersdirect.co.uk or holiday-rentals.co.uk
If you are interested in villas you can also have a look at:
sunshine-villas.es/en/index.html

I'm not allowed to enter link yet so just copy and paste the link
into your browser :) Up to 6 people and they are in a good location not far from the beach.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.