Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Hi, sorry to leave so little detail.
The main issues are getting a room/rooms ajoining for the 5 of us, hence being so vague.
When you check online with tour companies, with limited time it is very hard to find family of 5 accomodation.
Ideally being central to a town, kids club and entertainment and large pool but not a necessity.
As long as its sunny! :cheers
urrm when would you like to go and haev you considered a self catering apartment cos then you can get soem that are 2 bedroomed, rty doign a broad searcch for self catering apartemtns then just look atthem in detail if its the summer season you want to go then there will be entertainment put on, how much you willing to spend, kids clubs is another thing not too sure about them,

We as a familyv haev stayed at the Waikiki in Palma Nova which has apool and you can use the sister hotel facilities the Hawaii hotel which is just across the road - close to the beach and it has a kids club mind you it willbe a bit cramped
first 2 weeks in July, would consider self catering apartment if it had kids entertainment, its a budget holiday this year since we are florida bound next year.
Palma Nova is somewhere we would like. Would like somewhwere someone has been and can recommend.
Hi
We went to the Delfin Verde , it was in Alcudia but it was fantastic, especially if you have children,
I too am hoping to go to Florida next year, so we can't afford to go away this year, but if we could we would go
back to this hotel.
The Santa Lucia in Palma Nova could be suitable. When I stayed there quite a few years ago, there was a door between my room and the next which I presume was unlocked if the parties were together.
As speedopants posted the Bonaire is excellent BUT I think I know where you're coming from with 3 children.

The Bonaire will ony take 4 in a room (or 4 plus cot) so having 3 children needs 2 rooms which can pretty much double the cost of the holiday!

This is the reason we tried villa holidays, and I can honestly say I will never stay in a hotel/do a package again. Get a cheap villa with private pool off a private owners site, a low cost flight and car hire and you're away. It really is like the James Villas advert! No peeking out of the curtains at 7am to see if there are sunbeds left, your own private pool to come and go as you please. The only downside is no kids club but our children would take their own pool option any day.

Try it, you wont look back...and it's cheaper.

Dan
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.