Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Unfortunately this is a common scenario. Their T&Cs will state they can make these changes (more often due to overbooking). I don't think you will be able to get any compensation as they alll work the same - you can have a refund or take their offer of alternative accommodation.
first choice did this too us once, and i refused what accomadation they offered......i got the contact name and phone number of who i spoke too.....

i then went online and looked in the holiday brochure, at somehwere i was happy to stay, i then spoke to first choice lady, told her the 3 places i would be happy to swap too, and we eventually sorted it out.....

good luck
If it's less than 56 days notice then I think you are entitled to compensation. As they are not only changing accommodation but resort then it's classed as a major change.

Speak to Ros Fernihough asap

The direct number to Ros's PA Pam is 01922 705134 (This may ring and ring - instead of engaged tone so try the number below)

Or try the switchboard number 01922 633214 and ask for Travel Dept.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.