Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
well depends which other hotel they are going to put you in.where it is ect.and is it on the same grade as original hotel.will they upgrade you for your troubles.give you something extra at least.

say you not happy.ask why you are begin moved.tell them your problem (Arthritis).

who did you book it with.

if its over booked get them to phone someone esle up to move.
If you get yourself upset with the outcome then give Pam/Ros a ring on 01922 705134 or 01922 633214 and ask for Travel Dept.

Ros is a travel law solicitor and often assists our members. She will offer you free advice over the phone explaining what you are allowed to do by law. This will hopefully ensure that you get what you are entitled to without being fobbed off :tup
Just stumped why this has been posted here as Santa Susanna is in the Costa Brava not Majorca.
I agree, moved to the Costa Brava Forum unless there is a reason that it should be in Majorca.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.