Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Lanzarote Gardens in Costa Teguise, we had a look at them and it looked ideal for your friends, it had a nice family atmosphere, I would say if you were taking children they would love it. It's in a fairly central location and just a few minutes to the beach.
Hope this helps.
try sands beach villas too,large resort type accomodation,everything under one roof type of thing and right next to the beach
hi, just back from playa blanca, lanzarote. lovely resort, with lovely ssafe beach for childre stayed at bahia rock hotel. its an apart hotel, very friendly staff, geared up for families, entertainments team are brilliant, great variety of food if you go half borad, which saves quite abit with the euro etc. hotel 2 mins from beach and prom to walk along. very clean and very friendly place. would retyurn again and wouldnt hesitate to recommend place. its 3 star so dont expect a posh place but it has such a lovely atmosphere.
jenny

It would be appreciated if you could post an up to date review of your hotel HERE

luci :wave
Many thanks for the review jenny.

luci :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.