Spain - All Other Costas, Inland Areas Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding all Spanish areas not covered.
Hello ef

You are right and as you were used to an apartment near La Gaviota (as central as you can get) the apartment near the Intercontinental (or Continental) Hotel is quite some distance away (perhaps 30 mins walk from La Gaviota).

Your new area is nice though - but if you are travelling to the better known spots you could use the local bus service which runs late sometimes till around 1.00am (I am open to correction here).

Down your end there are some nice restaurants like Casa Blanca (pre booking essential) - Parque Commercial (which houses La Mesa restaurant) is relatively near and there are some nice Beach Bars like El Paso, Neptuno etc.

Don't think about anything else but enjoying yourself.
Hello Ef,you are very close to a Spanish restaurant that is famous for its Menu del Dia. Called "El Delphin" it offers a €10.00 three course lunch of the day and €12 at night. (Try the leg of lamb, Cordero al Horno) and take your own Mint sauce if you must. (I do) :lol:

Lunchtime would be an experience as it should be full of Spanish workers.
Food is typically Spanish and portions are big,overall excellent value for money with the experience thrown in for nothing.

Not much English is spoken but the menu is in English I think?

Have a great time,John.
Thank you both for your replies. I was concerned that I would be far from bars/restaurants.

Sorry I haven't responded before now, but the PC was being mended!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.