Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Are Aegean all night flights or do they do day flights as well?

They are both day and night, going our this year our flight is 11:15am departure but return is 6:45am so will leave Icmeler about 2am.

Dave
Just been on Aegean and some prices for Summer 2010 are already showing but obviously not bookable yet.
The flights are now on sale.

I've just booked my flights for August 2010, £190 each compared to £156 for this year but I'm happy with that price.

Dave
Looks like there are not for sale again, but I have a booking reference so wonder if I just managed to get in while they were setting the site up for Tuesday.

Dave
Disappointed with Aegean flights this year,we booked 2 return flights for June and September,June flight times have changed twice,and Sept flight times changed twice by 9 hours each way,then flights have now been cancelled,have had to change airports and dates now,then had to also change our dates for our accomodation booked,if you book with aegean dont book airport parking or hotel until you get your tickets!!.
I was getting prices up for July 2010 at £80 one way from Birmingham, but it says Sold Out for each selection, each time I do it.

To be honest, thats not that cheap, as we only paid £186 with Thomson Flights as part of our holiday and that was booked New Years Day!
cant seem to get any prices up yet for next year,
been on agean website cant get any dates they sold out i tried 15 dates different airports over a period of 4 mths --all sold out

have to try else where
dizzy lizzy

i would try tomorrow as it states on aegean website sale starts on the 2nd june.
so most will say siold out in till sale starts
hope this helps
although they are up, they do not go on sale for next year until tomorrow, I believe that is why they are saying sold out . . .
does anyone know if they go on sale after 12 tonight or in the daytime during office hours
I spoke to Aegean this morning, they switched on the system, for 30 minutes yesterday as a test and a few people were able to book flights (It was a mistake on their part that this was allowed), they then closed the system hence the sold out messages. The reason I rang was that there was an error with the booking process and my ATOL protection was not included which should have been automatic.

On another forum a user has been told that the flights will go on sale at approximenately 3am tomorrow.

Dave
Do they fly from belfast interantional i tried on the website yesterday which gave me the belfast option for aug 2009 but no search came up. :que
Yes they fly from Belfast International flights are always in the Evening and on a Monday.
Had a look and noticed that they only include 15K of baggage free, but it doesn't give you the option of purchasing anymore wieght? Do you think this will be fixed for when they go on sale tomorrow. Di.
if you book with A1 travel there allowance is 20 kg
Thanks rwb46 would you happen to know what kind of prices would be okay to pay from belfast from aug 2010..I would usually do the package deal as last year by pure luck i got a family of 5 to lykia for 2.5k..i know thats hard to beat as this year we priced it again and the cheapest was 6-7k :yikes .
July2010 flights for belfast are now live priced at £197 that includes all charges.
Now the bad news folks next year they are only giving you 15kg.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.