Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Typical, I'm away next week. How quickly do flights go and how cheap for example from Birmingham International?
Not possible to answer your question, Get someone else to book your flights, Note the £55 will be one way, Everything depends on demand of the flights, And prices go up accordingly to bookings.
  • Edited by rwb46 2009-05-29 11:13:40
Well the fights I had last year I paid £70 for from Cardiff and that was return flights in 2 weeks over end of july/august. When I first searched, Birmingham was about £30 dearer if I remember correctly.

But YAY! Here come the flights for next year ~ hoping that by getting these I will be able to then afford Lykia World :) :tup
It is tempting to book some for that price, but we've not planned ahead for August let alone next summer!
I haven't either :rofl robrymond ~ but these prices just make a holiday so much cheaper. With the cheap flights we booked and the booking private taxi and accommodation, we had 2 weeks 4* B and B in Olu in the school summer holidays, upgraded to a jacuzzi suite for about £500! I havent got those flights for this year and Im struggling to get anything decent even close to double that :(
I shall be booking 2 lots LOL May or October (havent decided yet which is likely to be the best) and August woooo hooooo :D
The website states that the flights go on sale on 2nd June, but I noticed the drop down boxes provide you with the dates for next summer now!! I can't seem to book anything - do you know if they are just preparing for the 2nd? Up until now - it hasn't let you select the dates for next summer :que
The website states that the flights go on sale on 2nd June, but I noticed the drop down boxes provide you with the dates for next summer now!! I can't seem to book anything - do you know if they are just preparing for the 2nd? Up until now - it hasn't let you select the dates for next summer

It will just be site preperation, I also remember last year not all airports were released on the same day.

Dave
I would have thought that June 2nd is the date it starts as you seen on the website, Regardless of what is in the drop down menu.
Greetings . I will be in Turkey on 2Nd June , will I be able to book from there just as if I was at home ? wee-john :think :think
Of course you will, Aegean also do one way flights from Dalaman.
what time,do you think,they will go on sale?
got great prices,for this year & i am hoping,for the same,for this year.
fingers crossed
tracy
HI everyone, what are the flights like with this airline? I normally book way in advance with Thomson and manage to get return flights for c. £200 each, but if I can get cheaper with the same service, then will go with Aegean. Keen to avoid airlines that repeatedly experience delays etc as we travel with a toddler. Thanks.
we normally go with Aegean flights but this year i did not want to wait until when i got home from work to find they had doubled like last year so i booked mine with A1 travel yesterday as there wass 4 people and i did not want to be disappointed they cost £207 each
vikkirafferty wrote:
HI everyone, what are the flights like with this airline? I normally book way in advance with Thomson and manage to get return flights for c. £200 each, but if I can get cheaper with the same service, then will go with Aegean. Keen to avoid airlines that repeatedly experience delays etc as we travel with a toddler. Thanks.

What service do you get with Thomson?

Aegean flights have far more legroom for all customers and are far cheaper than others, Providing you get them when they are first issued.

Airlines have delays because of Mechanical and Crew and Weather issues all Airlines are affected by these issues.
Are Aegean all night flights or do they do day flights as well?
we were on an aegean flight last night we could pay to have extra leg room/exit seat this could only be booked at the checkin not before hand, otherwise if you are more than 5 foot 6 prepare to be cramped
Suemackey what was the Airline called?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.