Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi

Has anyone use 724transfer.com? Thinking of using them for Antalya to Alanya. They seem to have great prices. Anyone give me anymore info??

Dee
cpandk, you could try this place for a quote... http://www.greenhousebodrum.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=5&Itemid=1

I stayed here & the owner is now doing transfers from the airport to the surrounding area, not just his hotel...
He's a really nice guy but i don't know what his prices are like, maybe you could get a quote & let us know if his prices are competitive.......

Brian.. :tup
Hi all
I know its a year in advance but, we have just been on a package holiday and the transfer from Dalaman was included, but seem to last forever, went to Icmeler. But next year thinking of having private transfer, have looked on web and came across Dm Transfers. Anyone travelled with these? Like to look into things WELL ahead. :think

Dawnie-Rob :wave
hi please can any one help, has any one heard of agotravel ? it is a website which does transfers etc. just woundering if this a reliable service ? thanks x x
Hi.

We're looking to arrange a private transfer from Dalaman and it's been suggested that a car/Taxi won't actually be big enough for 4 people with 4 suitcases so we may need to hire a larger vehicle. Just wondered if anyone could comment on whether this has proved necessary in their experience?

Cheers.
Hi Random Number

You don't say where you want a transfer to but if you book a private transfer for 4 people the transportation provided will be large enough.

I would recommend that when you contact a company for a quote you ask for confirmation that the transfer will be private and not in a shared minibus.

Patsiej
Hello all...

Just had a thought, yes I know, I need to stop this thinking lark! Well, I was wondering if petrol prices in Turkey are as bad as our here as this will impact on transfer proces no doubt... I wonder what the transfer cost willbe from DLM to Icmerer in summer 2011... :tup :cheers

Maybe a bit early to start looking n booking though, but just pondered it...
ruth24s,

Petrol / diesel prices in Turkey aren't much different to here. If you've already paid for transfers, it's not something for you to worry about as that will be built in to the cost. If you haven't, they may be slightly higher than a few years ago but then so is everything else. You'll just have to shop around for quotes.

Darren
Hi,

Do our transfer is not included in the price. I will need to book one. Last year we did private transfer from Dlm to Icmeler return was £100. But still undecided of to go private again or get a minibus or something. :cheers
i paid £74 for DLM-Marmaris last year and am paying the same again this year x
Hello... Who did you book with? I'll have a look as I'm thinking of changing who I went with previous. :cheers
Thank you. I have just sent them an e-mail re price to Icmeler.

Have you used them before?
yeah used them last year - waiting at the airport when we got there and came to hotel 20 mins before time to take us back - very impressed x
Just got e-mail after mailing only seconds ago. Price to Icmeler is £80 return. Not bad for private transfer and £20 less than last year... Mmm... Maybe I paid over odds last year then! But I'll talk to other half and book it I think. One less think to think about! :cheers for that.
£20 is a meal out eh lol!! glad to be of help x
Just checked the transfer prices for this year....OMG they have sky-rocketed. £200 return from Bodrum to Kusadasi!!!

Does anyone know of a reasonably cheap (not too cheap) taxi transfer company that will transfer us from Bodrum to Kusadasi?
How many of you are there? If two passengers, Proper Car would do return transfer from Bodrum airport to Kusadasi for £140, up to 4 people would be £192. May be worth looking at http://www.propercar.com - very reliable.

Jak xx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.