Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
can any one give me an updated cost of taxi to salou from reus airport please some people are saying over 30 lira and others 18 lira trying to work ou best way to get to salou end sepy. been quoted £35 return with transfer company
cheapest taxi 29 euros airport bus the cheapest but not the quickest i go 4 times a year and that what i pay for a taxi
the bus by the way is 10 euros return per person and it picks up from your hotel on the way home
Hi everyone

First time flying to Reus next month. Planning just a few days in Tarragona with my (adult) daughter. I am hoping someone can tell me the approx price of a taxi from Reus to Tarragona (every hotel I look at says it's 8.1 miles). Also, is there a direct bus and can I access any sort of timetable on the net.

Thanks.

Regards

Brindsey
there is an airport bus direct to tarragona if your staying in salou there'a abus to tarragona every 30 mins for under 3 euros the route starts at cabrills through salou ,cap salou and la pinada into tarragona
Hi Bertiebonk
Just to say thanks for your prompt reply. Trying to decide now whether to stay at Tarragona or Salou. As a regular DIY visitor to Benidorm, I know how the transfer costs can eat into your holiday cash :(
A taxi rom Airport to Tarragona city centre it can be arround 20 or 25 euro... I think there is a bus but i don't know the schedules I can check it for you if you are really interested. On the other hand in which holtel will u stay in Tarragona? When are you comming? from 15 to 23 is local Tarragona party.
For travel from Salou to Tarragona you can also use the train service. The bus station in Tarragona is a long walk from the centre
bus station from centre is 15 minutes walking... (in Tarragona of course)
Hi guys and tjanks for the replies. We're leaning more toward Salou, but the local Tarragona party sounds interesting, especially as will will be there at that time. What is it? Carnival?
Lol Santa Tecla... I guess there are no programme in English i can check it for you :)
Perhaps discussion about issues other than Airport Transfers & Taxis could be posted separately, to prevent this thread from drifting off topic.

Many thanks
David :wave
Hiya a friend is flying into Reus on 22 November but she wants to stay at Nuria hotel in Taragonna, can anyone tell me how to get there and how much, I know about the bus to Salou etc. but need to check out Taragonna for her.

Thanks
Jo
Just wondered if anybody could answer the question above, I have checked out resorthopp and touchdown and they are about 80 euros which seems a bit excessive.

Jo
Just wanted to applaud the wonderful bus drivers. We went to Salou three weeks ago. We didn't book the book a return to the airport from Playa Park. Walking to get a taxi we saw the bus go up the road. Then we saw another bus, and we thought we would ask the driver just in case he was going to the airport as well. He wasn't. but he contacted the airport bus, and he came back for us. Wonderful, and I appreciate this probably couldn't happen in high season, but have to say 'Thanks a lot guys' :cheers
Anyone got any prices for transport from Barcelona to Salou for 4 adults and 2 children.Planning for 2009.I have checked people carrier hire 2008 prices.roughly 240GBP for 1 week.
touchdown tours are brill. cheap reliable luxury mini bus. I always use them whne my mum visits
Hello, I need a little bit of help, I am looking for a transfer from Reus to Salou, going 21st april coming back 25th April. Considering the distance between the two i thought it was going to be a cheap transfer, however i cant find any for less than about £75 return. Is it cheaper if i turn up at the airport and get a taxi? or is there a website that has cheaper transfers.

The transfer is only for 3 adults. Any advice? Please :tup
mmm

I find it quite expensive depending on what time do u arrive i'll pick u upfor same prize Lol (kidding) I think a taxi will be same prize but u have buses Plana is the company and their site is http://www.empresaplana.es if you can't find schedules I'll check it for you :)
I checked for you buses are synchronized with flights so really cool for you :) If you tell me hotel accomodation I'll check you the stop...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.