Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
I was wondering if spanish_80 could tell us which bus stop was closest to the Belvedere hotel, would be very helpful. :tup
According Schedules on the website the closest bus stop for you is "C/ Brussel.les (cantonada C/ Bilbao)" after that you need a 5 minutes walk...

You can ask the Bus driver for your hotel... if he does not know you can also ask for "plaza europa" which is very close to your hotel and everybody knows it :)
wish you good luck
Got back from Benidorm last night. Booked Travel Republic transfers and everything was great - was resorthoppa service. Only the 2 of us on the return trip to the airport, not bad for £10 return each! I've used Resorthoppa direct before but think I may well try and book my transfers through travelrepublic from now on and see if I can get another bargain!
Just returned from Salou and used Touchdown Tours. Rob is fab!!!
He called me the day before we left UK to reassure that everything was organised, and then kept in touch via text when we had landed. There's a new rule which says that private taxis can't pick up right outside the terminal, but he met us in the arrivals hall and took us to the minibus which was in the car park - very close so no problems there. We were in the hotel and unpacked before the tour company coaches arrived, and missed the big long queue at reception - great! Rob phoned the hotel the day before we came home to confirm pick up time. Again we got to the airport before the coaches so no big queue.
You don't pay until you get there so no worries about paying in advance and then being left hanging. 30 euros each way but well worth it for a very efficient, friendly service. I'll certainly use them again
A huge thanks to Spanish_80 for the information for the bus routes, I would advise everyone to use these instead of paying the expensive taxi transfers. I paid 5.60 euros each way to get from Reus airport to Salou, if you booked the return then it is cheaper, about 9 euros return. The bus dropped us off right outside our hotel (hotel belvedere) and came and picked us up right where it dropped us off, saved about £50 on the taxi transfers.
Wish you enjoyed here... and my info was good for you :) you had not so good weather some days where good some not very good... At least you can njoy more than me Salou as when you are here you are on holidays :)
The weather was fantastic! Tuesday was warmish, and wednesday was similar but Thursday was absolutely boiling the same on Friday, it was colder on saturday but we were going home so it didn't matter!
hi im pretty new to this site. we are visiting salou next month for the first time and with having young children with us we dont really want to be waiting around or messing about much, so i was just wondering if anyone could help me with transfers...

We will be arriving just after dinner time, which is the cheapest fastest way to cambrills, ive heard there is a shuttle bus an also taxis but we are looking for the cheapest easiest way please.

Thank you in advance Kirsty.

There is 6 of us all together. 4 adults & 2 infants with prams so possibly need a people carrier taxi or a bus. An we will be staying in sanguili (cambrills park) i think thats what its called.... How often is the shuttle bus?? And does it drop off at cambrills? Oh an also, how much is it for a return....
bus is quite cheap there are synchornized with ryanair flights so... it's a good choice and plenty of stops in salou and cambrils so u'll probably stop in front of where you go or pretty close :)
hi we (13 of us ) are going to salou in august we have transfers supplied by thomas cook but my 12 year old is a very bad traveller on buses (she fine on aeroplane ) and was thinking about booking a private transfer so that it would hopefully cut down on time she would be on the bus a friend recomended touchdown tours but was just wondering if anyone knew what size taxi / minibus they use and do they do airport transfers just i would rather we all travelled together but i know 13 is a large number to cater for
Transfer from Reus to Salou
Hi,

Can anyone please help - we have booked our own flights and accommodation and wondered if anybody knew how much a taxi would be from Reus Airport to Salou. We are staying at Villamarina Club. Would it be better/cheaper to organise through transfer people? There will be 7 of us.

Many thanks.
Hi..

first time travelling to salou but not the airport, in feb me and my boyfriend went to barcelona, and the travel from reus to there eas great!!

but now in aug i am staying in meridia mar hotel and it 30km from reus, i was jus wondering does anybody now, if there is a bus or sumthing that would be cheap enuf to take us to out hotel!!

it would be great
Hmm I've been checking bus page... no direct bus to hospitalet de l'infant, you should change bus in salou or cambrils, or switch from bus to train at the same villages.

Good luck
thank you so much for theat information.. im freaking out here trying to see how we gonna get from reus to the hotel.. but i have been reading about aerobus, it takes u from the airport to ur hotel.. have u ever heard of it??
Hi donna4brendan and welcome to HT!

To prevent any of your future posts being deleted, please do not post in phone style text, eg sumthing instead of something, enuf instead of enough, u instead of you, etc as per our T&C's. Some of our visually impaired members use Screen Readers that do not recognise this type of text.

luci :wave
hi

i would like to share some of my experience with all of u
Hi,

I'm going to be getting off the Ryanir flight to Reus at 15.55 on a Wednesday the first week in Spetember and I was wondering if there was a bus which connects and brings you to Salou. Roughly how much is this and also where would I get route and stops information. I am staying in the International II apartments so something close to this would be great.

Help much appreciated! Never got a bus to my resort before - always got taxis but trying to save a bit this year!

:-)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.