Tour Operators and Travel Agents

Discussions regarding Tour Operators and Travel Agents
Hi Darren :wave:

Do they include flights or am i seeing these nice prices because they don't?

It all depends on what type of search you have done on their main search screen, there are three tabs at the top, Hotel only, Flight only and Flight & hotel you may have just looked at the hotel only prices.

http://www.alditravel.co.uk/hotel-deals/ I have just done a quick search via the Flight & Hotel and the flight times are showing at the top of the page before I then proceed to choose a hotel.

Graham
Aldi Travel stops taking new bookings

Aldi Travel has closed to new bookings .

The subsidiary of the German supermarket group said it had carried out the move to enable it to "review" the deals that it offered.

A notice on the company's website says: "Aldi and our travel partners are currently reviewing the travel service to offer customers even better value for money.

"If you have already booked a holiday with us, then please rest assured that all arrangements for booked holidays remain unchanged and you will be able to relax and enjoy your holiday as planned."

Customers who have already booked holidays would be unaffected, the company said

An Aldi Travel spokesman told the BBC that while the firm had "proved popular with customers", the UK travel market had become "increasing competitive".

"We are working in consultation with existing partners to make sure we can continue to offer market leading deals," the spokesman reportedly said.

The company was unable to say when it would open again for new bookings.

Aldi Travel was launched in the UK a year ago.

With permission from Travelmole
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.