Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
The Gran Pasa Hotel is brand new and is fantastic its 5 star x
Royal Garden is only a 4 min dolmus ride from the biz. For the more active a 15 min walk.

Wilson ;)
my sister is just back from the royal garden and she says it's a beautiful hotel and the food was the same, it's spotless and they are really friendly and can't do enough for you and the buses run every 10min to marmaris and as wilson says your on the bus 4-5 min . :sun2
I would agree with the post about the Grand Pasa. Stayed there last October and had no faults at all with the food or choice of drinks available. The reception area is lovely with an atrium and big comfy couches to chill out on. The rooms are big and carpeted. The bar and waiting staff were great as were the restaurant staff but the reception staff were a bit dour imo.
How far a walk away is the Grand Pasa from the main nightlife?

The reviews seem to be better for the Royal Garden. I assume the buses stop running at a certain time?

Thanks.
The junction where the Taj Mahal is could be considered the start of the biz (I know there is biz everywhere) and I would say the Grand Pasa is just slightly further away.

Wilson ;)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.