Hi

Have no idea if this helps but hubby and I were about to book a holiday at Club Letoonia AL in Turkey on line at the beginning of the month too. We dithered and dithered and checked it out loads of times ..... unfortunately for us we left it too late and the next day the holiday was not on the site ----------- the day after that it was back on but about £800 / £900 more expensive! (If you check the post you'll see how it all unfolded as members of the Turkey Forum were trying to find the same fab price!)

We just think there was a mistake on their system and still regret not booking it that day ------ perhaps you'll be lucky and have booked your holiday when their system had a'a bug' --- I would think that they pay for their mistake ??? We once booked a Thomson holiday which stated there was air con and when we got to the hotel it wasn't included. Thankfully, because the advert we'd booked with said there was we got it all 'free' for 2 weeks courtesy of Thomson

I am sure you'll be ok if you check the paper work. I hope everything gets sorted for you and you manage to get through to someone!

:wave: