Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
all packed
11 Posts
Lucky you for getting to holiday for 5 weeks :)

Hope you have a good flight home :cheers
Hope you have a safe journey home.Gel
Bit of a long drag home - set off 1pm from here fly to Mumbai then fly to Abu Dhabi then onto Manchester - 3 changes seemed like a good idea at the time!!! as we went to Dubia first but not so sure now,

I think we will be on the way for 23 hours - oh well perhaps I need another holiday to recover :rofl
At least you will be warm until you hit manchester. :) Gel
I have jusr spoke to my son so I know how warm it is there - do you advise bikini or full swimsuit
Will do rhat GEL whic :rofl hospital is best for frost bite :rofl
don;t know why I;m laughing got to go back to work thursday :(
Only know london hospitals :rofl dont know why i am laughing i had to cancel my holiday to goa for xmas, landed up in hospital a week before we were due to go for surgery, got to go back for another op end of the month, looking for flights now for next xmas. Safe journey home. Gel
TO GEL
Hope you get well soon and have a great time in Goa next Christmas - I hope to come back as well
Thankyou carol, still looking for flights bit early but its keeping me amused. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.