Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hi,

I have got our bags packed. Can't wait to go. Now on the official count down to our break to Ibiza. It is our first time.

Just got to organise the taxi to the airport.

Where abouts are you flying to, we are off to santa Elluia, 4th June.

Have a good time.

Carol :lol: :lol: :lol:
Depart Leeds 5pm on same day as you. Heading to Siesta area near Santa Eularlia after picking hire car at airport. Aim to be in Mariners bar by 10.30pm
Is the marinas bar in santa elluia, if so might walk past and have a peak.

Our flight from Manchester should be leaving at 4.3pm.

Hope you have a good flight and a fabulous holiday.

By for now,

Carol
I'm off on the 11th.....can't wait!! This is our 3rd time theire, we love it! Its such a beautiful island. Anyone know what sort of temperature it is over there at the moment?
Mariners Bar is on the beach near the river.
We're going to Cala Llonga for the third time this year, we have always gone into Santa Eulalia for an evening, it wasn't until recently that I realised there was a river in Santa Eulalia. Where exactly is it, which direction should we walk when we get off the ferry?
After getting off the ferry walk south along the promenade / sea front. The river is at the other (south ) end of Sta Eu. Nice little footbridge to Siesta area and walk along river to old Roman Bridge is pleasant.
Have a great holiday to you all staying in Santa Elluia. Will certainly venture towards the Marinas Bar. We are staying at the Orquidea Apartments.

Just organised lift to the airport and am seriously thinking of changing my Euro travellers cheques into Sterling cheques.

We are off, we are off, off on our happy holiday..... :lol: :lol:
Carol
With our flight from Leeds leaving shortly after yours we may pass in Ibiza airport. Think we land 8.45pm Ibiza time then head for the hire car before the 30 min drive up the coast.
hello everybody.....i am already hear, and the weather is hot!
bit of a breeze so you dont feel it, but watch out as u will burn
on the prom, beer is 1.50 a pint, though hoitels charge a lot more
exchange rate is approx 1.40 but ask first if there is commission
am staying in the hotel siesta, and have seen the orquida as well. that is right on the beach, and is very busy and noisey!....no early nites
see ya when i get back

mark
I've got bags half packed and don't go till begin of Aug!! :lol: Just got back from Italy Friday so just washed everything and put them back in. Hope you all enjoy ya hols :wave
Hi, we're off on the 17th June, getting really excited now, kids can't wait!!!!!! Staying at the fiesta don toni, had a look round there last year when we were in Ibiza so at least we know what its like.

Hope everyone going has a great time!!!!
Bags are packed-taxi's booked-feet in starting blocks and raring to go. Off to the El Pinar, Cala Llonga on Friday 10th June. Can't wait-sun, sea, sand and sangria for a whole fortnight. Flying from Stansted; anyone else going at the same time?
we're going to the el pinar in cala llonga on the 17th june. if you havn't been before its a lovely hotel, right on the beach. see you there.
bags packed, 3 days 14 hours to go, gonna have to unpack bags again to check i put everything in. Staying at Blue Star apartments, sanan bay. 3rd time there for us we love it. I got me a new boyfriend(first time there for him) and my twin girls (ages 18), god help the lads. Can't wait. Storm forcast for first day there :(
oops my twin girls aren't 1 they are 18. :lol:
Were nearly there!,2 weeks at the Las Arenas Es Cana on sunday 3rd july . is anyone else going to the resort at that time ? :P
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.