Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Karen,

The hotel is just off Nissi Avenue very near "Sandy" beach. In fact it overlooks the beach itself. It's part of the Tsokkos Group and can be seen on their website here http://www.tsokkos.com/pages_eng/anmaria.php

I stayed here for a week last May and although it was very nice and the location good....the food wasn't up to much thankfully we were only on B&B :roll: But someone was always complaining about the food at reception.

I think in general the Tsokkos group are not famed for the food quality in their hotels.....I stayed at the Paradise Village (right next door to Olympic Village) in Sept 05 when it opened and the food was terrible their too !

Having said that the AnMaria has nice decor and nice rooms and a pretty good location......I would stay again but it wouldn't be at the top of my list compared to others in Napa.....like the Plaza......lovely :lol:
Click Here For our reviews of this hotel.

Also, if you have stayed here please add your review via the above link.

Many thanks :pele
Karen, I stayed at the Pavlo Napa a couple of years ago, and being a nosey old sod, I popped my head into the Anmaria to see what it was like. I spoke to a couple of Germans and they said it was excellent and they would go back again. What I saw was nice grounds, a nice pool and outdoor bar area and a lot of happy guests.
Has anyone been here recently ?

Can you tell me exactly where it is as it isn't on my hotel map :que

All the prices are shooting up and i want to go in 3 weeks !
officia listing

Address: Nissi Avenue, Agia Napa, Ammochostos
Zip: 5330
Telephone: +357 23 725 300
Fax: +357 23 725 310
Email: anmaria@tsokkos.com
Type: Hotel
Class: 4 Star
Room Types: Single, Double
Number of Rooms: 100
Bed Capacity: 200

imust be on the road out of nappa towads nissi beach

yasus

wizard

copyright matirial courtesy of the CTO
I have read on a website it is by Sandy Bay but i am unsure how far up it is :whoops

We have most recently stayed in Nestor Hotel and Ideally would like it to be equally as far to the nightlife
Hi Karen,

Me and my OH stayed in Aug 2006 and really enjoyed our stay. We were on a half board basis, but we arranged with Reception to do breakfastg and lunch, instead of an evening meal, and they were very obliging. Even the bar/restaurant staff were very happy with the change in meal we wanted.

Our room was No. 133, which had 1 of the 4 largest balcony's, and it overlooked the funfair, also had a sea view, and once the sun had set, our room was quite cool at night as the sun was facing the pool when it was setting. We sat on the balcony, every evening before going out for our evening meal, and had a few drinks. We kept some in the mini fridge! The room itself was very clean, the bathroom was faultless, the cleaning staff were very polite, fresh towels every other day.

The bar staff were brilliant, got to know what yoou drank and how you liked it. The food was tasteful. Breakfast was yummy - a fry up every day if you fancied it, the breakfast area was very clean, tables cleared promptly. Everyone was so friendly.

The pool area was kept very clean, there was a gardener there 4 or 5 times in the 2 weeks we were there maintaining the grounds, the pool was clean - no slime at all - not a lot of daytime activitgies, but there was music, pool quizes, pool volleyball, darts games, games for the kids etc.

We would love to go back here but can't afford to just yet, maybe in a couple of years time tho, as we thoroughly enjoyed our stay.

I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone who wants to relax away from the hectic nightlife, but also close enough so you don't have far to walk to get any where.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.