General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
just had something like offering £15 off. thinking of booking the manchester airport one got it down to £14.95 for a family room :tup
£9 Sale starts Thurs. 26th Nov. for stays from 21st March - 6th June
Another £9 deal will be starting in January too for anyone who missed out :)
Just booked my overnight stay at stansted on the £9 deal for a family room , bargain :tup , will only cost £15 to get to airport, so £24 all in is a great price I think, sorted !! :). That was for a stay on the 27/7.
which one,is closest to stansted,and is there anywhere around it,so we can walk out,for a drink at night?
we are flying to china,from there in april,so are looking for a hotel.
we have already booked a £9,from manchester for june & a £19 one for sept.
tracy
Great Dunmow is the nearest to Stansted but do check it on there website, it is a few miles from airports so will cost £12 in taxi but still great price!!, you would have to google pubs in the area as I could'nt say what is nearby, they have got a resturant in hotel though, hope that helps.
I'm happy never gave them a thought until seeing this thread, I've booked a £19 Gatwick room for April.
Although I do use themfor short breaks and have a £12 booked at Boreham Wood for the West End in March.

Thank you all. ;)
We are great users of Travelodge deals but I would like to point out to anybody not used to them do have a look at the parking as some do charge for this in city centres and some are quite expensive.They can still workout a great price but I prefer to know before than get caught for £15 a day.
travelodges do differ greatly inside also. Have just returned from a journey to Scotland using two different travelodges. The first one was very old and grubby with a room which looked like something out of a prison cell, no pictures on the wall and really old bathroom. the next one being quite new and lovely and clean. So be careful when you book.
Parking was £3 for overnight when we used Stansted Travelodge in August 2009.
Wow great stuff! I think Marstons inns are also doing a deal soon for their hotel accommodation, so I'd keep a look out for that - and no doubt there'll be loads of Valentine's coupels deals to grab hold of soon. Thanks for the post!
Stayed at the Heathrow Central travel lodge last month,great breakfast,we have booked again for April
on our return from Australia, room and breakfast for 2 £24 Hoppa 57 from airport thats a good deal :tup
annx
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.