UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Travelodge.co.uk
74 Posts
If anyone would like to post a review for the Bournemouth Travelodge, please do so HERE.

Thanks.

Pippy :D
Hi
Can anyone recommend a travel lodge in london or close to london, we don't mind travelling in by train if only about 30 minutes or so. We would need somewhere that offered parking also.

thanks
There are literally LOADS! I'd check the website http://www.travelodge.co.uk

Click on the Saver Rooms then London and it'll let you know all the discounted (£26 Travelodges) available for your dates. You could also try the Supersavers (£10) rooms but these are like gold dust in London!
we stayed at covent garden 2 mins walk from theatre district not great for parking a bit hit n miss not many spaces, we got on an ncp carpark nearby walking distance :P
Covent garden looks nice, the Farrington Kings cross was fine - stayed there feb half term. 15 min walk from Kings cross - i felt fine walking round there at night on my own, the Islington one looked modern. The atcual Kings cross one is on a mega busy main road.

Parking will be expensive, Farrington had parking i recall?

Alison
ps still lots of £26 rooms going :D thinking of a night in Liverpool next week?

Alison :D
I noticed when i stayed at Travelodge Covent Garden that you can order a breakast bag which is basically a continental breakfast to go. Does anyone know what time these are available from?
Staying at Manchester Airport in May and as we leave at 5am for check-in i though one of these would be ideal.
I noticed when i stayed at Travelodge Covent Garden that you can order a breakast bag which is basically a continental breakfast to go. Does anyone know what time these are available from?
Staying at Manchester Airport in May and as we leave at 5am for check-in i though one of these would be ideal.

Before 7 am it says on the website

http://www.travelodge.co.uk/breakfast/

Need a tasty breakfast but also need to get to that meeting on time? Just come to reception and they can make up a breakfast bag* for you for just £4. It includes a fresh banana, croissant and Kelloggs cereal pot (complete with spoon and milk) as well as orange juice and a large cup so you can take coffee or tea from your room with you. For those of you in a serious hurry, just order at reception the night before and we'll deliver before 7am to your room.
Alison,

Let us know if you get a Travelodge in Liverpool. I live here and have tried to get my friends into one with no such luck. There are definitely no £26 rooms for the weekend though.

Thanks

Gail
Park Royal has parking and is a short walk from Park Royal tube.Bit of a trek into town on this line but Central Line is more direct goes thru Hangar Lane which is quite near
:D just booked Liverpool central travelodge for £26 easter week - bargin!

Alison
just booked bristol severn view for a night in october half term for £10 keep saying we'l take the kids to cheddar gorge caves & any other tourist points of interest :P
we stayed at the travelodge outside chester towards wale, only cost £26 for a family room cheap at half the price.
little chef nextdoor was great especially breakfast and staff really friendly and helpful.
we used it as a stop before going onto north wales at it was great.
only downfall, no pub and even next door total garage didnt sell alcohol,not big drinkers but would have been nice to have a small drink or a pint to relax with. :)
Hi! We stayed at the Alveston(Bristol) Premier Lodge on the last weekendof the Easter holiday. We did pay £50 for a family roombut it was great. The room easily held a double and 2 single beds, and along with the bathroom was spotless. The ship pub which was attached served gorgeous evening meals and a full English Breakfast. Breakfast for the kids was free and although we initially thought £7.50 each for adults was a bit steep it was good value when the price included juice, cereal full english and plenty of tea and coffee. 5 minutes round the corner was a lovely leisure center and pool -Bristol Zoo was around 30 minutes away and Longleat around an hour and a quarter. We have stopped over there for a night before flying and will certainly do so again.
Have booked London Kings cross for a night whit week for £26 this £26 room deal in central London is great :D

Alison :D
Yes, we managed to get special offer rail tickets in our local paper in February so my wife and I got return rail travel from Darlington and two nights hotel in central London (at the Travelodge Islington - which now appears to have changed it's name to Travelodge Mount Royal ?? or something) for the grand sum of £82 !! Fabulous.

Have now booked two nights for next February at the Covent Garden Travelodge, again for £26 a night. Just hoping for the cheap rail tickets now !!
Hi Boothers
Yes the Travelodge Islington changed it's name as it wasn't really Islington - so a bit misleading!
It's nearer to Kings Cross so apparently has changed back to the original name of the hotel Travelodge took over.
Yes, it does get a bit confusing what with the Travelodge Kings Cross, Travelodge Islington and Travelodge Farringdon all being within about 1/2 mile of each other.
I actually stayed at Covent Garden recently for £10! It's amazing value even at £26 as the location is excellent. :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.