UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Travelodge.co.uk
74 Posts
We stayed in travelodge covent garden it was an excellent spot for the theatre district and 2 mins walk to mcdonalds sent hubi out for breakfast :P :P :P :P :P
Just booked four rooms at the Gatwick Travelodge for the very competitve rate of just £ 104.00 - bargain!

Mark :D
Hi

I'm going to an event at Wembley Stadium on 16th June and have booked a Travelodge.
Have any of you stayed at the WEMBLEY TRAVELODGE? If so, was it clean and was there sufficient bedding etc?! Was the check-in smooth?
I know there's a car park....is it large? Is it better to pre-book?

Thanks.

Pippy :D
I've stayed in Travelodges before but can't remember whether or not they provide towels. Do they? I don't want to pack them if I don't need them!

Thanks.

Yes they always provide towels, just have to take your own toiletries.
That's great. Thanks for your reply :wink:
We were at the Travelodge at Manchester Airport recently. They provided 2 bath towels, but no hand towels and there was only a tiny bar of soap and no shower gel, etc.

luci :wave
Thanks Luci

I'll definitely be taking my own shower gel, shampoo etc :wink:
Pippy one thing I find is they never seem to put enough towels these days - but just ask for extras on reception they will give them out.

Personally i dont bother with the breccy but then not much for me to eat vegan wise so you might be ok - Id take water/drinks for the rooms too.

And def toliitries :D
Thanks Ali

I have a feeling the hotel is going to be at full stretch this weekend as I know it's going to be full to the brim with Muse fans! :wink:
I wouldn't be surprised if one of the rooms we've booked is short of something, so long as it's not a bed!

I'm taking tea bags as I don't like the ones they provide. Will also take water.
I expect we will have breakfast there as the only alternative will be to stop at services on the way back home to Worthing.

All went well! Review HERE :wink:

Pippy

:offtop How was the concert ? Muse are fantastic live :bow
I'll say just two words on this as it is :offtop

One is AMAZING, the other is AWESOME :wink:
Thanks flipflop :wink

looks fab, well worth your stay in the Travelodge (on topic :tup )
One thing I forgot to mention in my review. Although we walked back to the hotel from the stadium I definitely would NOT recommend doing this alone at night. I'd have felt most unsafe had I not been with three other people.
Travelodge launches its biggest ever sale

Budget hotel operator Travelodge is claiming to offer its biggest ever sale with over 250,000 rooms available for £19 each during the festive season.

The £19 rooms are available at selected hotels throughout the UK and on selected nights.

All bookings must be made by December 1, and at least 21 days in advance of when they are required. Stays must take place between December 16 and January 20.

Travelodge has 322 hotels throughout the UK.

With permission from Travelmole
Just trying to book a room for 2 nights in October.

If I search by dates as a 2 night stay the rates are £39 each night, saver rate.

However, if I search for a saver room it gives me the chart as 1 night stays and the price is £29 for 1st night and £39 for the 2nd.

Would you just make the booking as 2 x 1 night stays? I know it's only £10 but it is the principle!
Hi,I'd make 2 bookings,they will probably just leave you in the same room but you will save £10,we use Travelodge quite a lot,if you can get a good deal it is so cheap,last year my family booked 4 rooms for 2 nights and went to Longleat during October half term and had a brilliant time..
Hi Jan400. I agree - make it two seperate bookings. I've done this many a time. The only inconvenience is that you'll have to go back to the reception desk on the second morning to get your keycard re-swiped as it'll only be programmed for a one night stay.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.